20 Weeks and 2 days along!!
Today we had another doctor appointment. My urine tested normal for protein and glucose levels and my blood pressure was perfect. I found out that I have gained a total of ten pounds exactly since I first found out I was pregnant when I was 115 pounds (which is right where I should be weight gain wise according to the doctor). The doctor had me lift up my shirt to expose my ever swelling tummy to check the baby’s heartbeat and the second she put the Doppler on my stomach he started kicking and rolling so much that we couldn’t even hear the heartbeat until he calmed down! She kept saying, “What the heck is going on in there?” and “He’s going to be a handful when he comes out!” Haha, that’s our little man! I suppose he is already living up to his initials (A.D.D.)
We have our twenty week ultrasound tomorrow! They will measure all of his little limbs and possibly will weigh him to make sure he is growing like he should be and make sure he still has man parts! I will post the findings when I get home :)
