Saturday, September 1, 2007

The decision to start "Trying for a baby"


This was no easy task! My husband is one of those men who wanted to wait until everything in his life was perfect before bringing a child into it...too bad I am one of those women who didn't want to wait until I was 40 to have children. Truth is, there is always something you want to do before you have kids. If you wait until everything is perfect, you will never get around to it. Brad and I have been discussing the idea of having children for a while, I discuss and Brad just smiles and nods and then changes the subject. I have been ready for children since I could remember, but Brad was scared about it (as he had every right to be). Finally we came to the decision that we would start trying in January 2008. Well, January 2008 turned into December 2007 which turned into November which ultimately turned into October...yes, I am a master when it comes to convincing my husband that it would benefit us to have a child a few months earlier :)