Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You mean he has to eventually come out??!!

28 weeks, 1 day along!!

Today, we got to tour the hospital that I will be delivering at. I don’t know why, but it seemed to take me seeing the place where I will be experiencing the most painful/happiest day of my life to realize there is a little human in my tummy! Or maybe it was seeing all the other anxious mommy-to-be’s. We are delivering at the same hospital that my sister was born at 14 years ago. I might also add that there have been no updates to the hospital since the Fresh Prince of Bel Air was still going strong and TGI Friday consumed my every Friday night! The halls were filled with plenty of light pastel colored artwork and other hits of the early nineties. Oh well, at least it’s clean and it should get the job done! The delivery room is surprisingly large! We found out that we are allowed five additional people in the delivery room and three in the post partum room. In the actual delivery room, there is a shower, a tv, a large couch and a table with lots of chairs for everyone to watch me heave and huff…I know, pleasant thought :)