Monday, February 25, 2008

And how are you today, doc?

28 weeks along!!

Today we had our seventh month checkup and today also marked the dreaded glucose test! Before the appointment started, I went to the Lab and asked for the secret Lemon Lime flavor that I was supposed to ask for (because that was supposedly the best tasting one). After she took my “order” she walked to the fridge and pulled out the sugary elixir. She instructed me to drink it in front of her within five minutes. After getting the WORST brain freeze of my life, it was down. I was pleasantly surprised because I was expecting this god-awful syrup type drink and the lemon lime really tasted just like 7-up, maybe a little bit sweeter! Mommy weighs in at a staggering (too me!) 138.5 pounds and growing! Andrew’s heartbeat was still a steady 145 beats per min and he is growing perfectly. The doctor said it would be okay if I wanted to get a temporary handicapped placard for my school since half the time I have to park off campus and hike it in…usually in the rain. That wouldn’t be too much fun when I am waddling my big butt to class 9 days before my due date (my last day of class!!)