Monday, February 25, 2008

Hellooooo Third Trimester!!

7 months along!!

The third trimester of pregnancy spans from week 28 to the birth. Although the due date (May 19th) marks the end of your 40th week, a full-term pregnancy can deliver between the 38th and 42nd weeks of pregnancy. During this final trimester, the baby grows larger and his body organs mature. He will move frequently, especially between the 27th and 32nd weeks. In the final two months of pregnancy, he will become too big to move around easily inside the uterus and may seem to move less. Around the middle or end of the third trimester, the baby usually settles into a head-down position in the uterus as to get ready for his debut!

Basically, I am pretty sure I have an in-house football player! I definitely don’t have to do kick counts to know that all is well with Andrew! Actually, it’s only about 2-3 hours of peace a day and then he is back to distracting and waking up mommy…he’s lucky he’s so cute! Speaking of our cute boy, we get too see him again on the 3D ultrasound machine April 11th, I’ll be sure to post new pictures once I get them!