37 weeks along!!
Today we had our follow up ultrasound to the doctor’s appointment last week to check Andrew’s growth. I am happy to report that he is chugging along just fine even though my uterus is measuring smaller than the average woman. He is weighing in at about 6.5 pounds (whoa baby!) and overall he is measuring about 36 weeks (1 week behind than what my due date says) so he may or may not be a little late with his debut (depends on him). The nurse said that Kaiser would not do anything drastic (like an early caesarian) unless he falls below or rises above the average percentile range (which he is still right in the middle). So far so good…I’ll keep you posted :) I will be going to the doctor every other week until my due date and then weekly after that...let the fun continue!
